- People that still do not trust the media can be considered paranoid conspiracy theorists that have left rationality behind.
- You are what you share.
- How different would people act if they couldn’t show off on social media? Would they still do it?
- Social media spark a revelation that we, the people, have a voice, and through the democratization of content and ideas we can once again unite around common passions, inspire movements, and ignite change.
- The more passionate and argumentative I get the more followers and friends I make online.
- All of us show bias when it comes to what information we take in. We typically focus on anything that agrees with the outcome we want.
- Get inspired first!